Thursday, May 21, 2009

What I do to stay healthy

I think I can excercise regularly bacause it is more easy for me than eating better.

Now, I belong to a basketball club, which have the practices four time a week. I have a part-time job, so I can't go club once a week. However, I think it is good for me because I didn't exercise reguralry before. It isn't good for my body to exercise hard suddenly. Therefore I start with exercising once a week at first.

Then, why do I think that exercising is better for me than eating health? It is because I can't cook well!! I think what I can do now for my body is not eating healty but exercising reguralry. Next step is eating healthy, I think.

It is hard to stay healthy by my force. But if I didn't do anything for me, I would have illnesses! So I will try to stay healthy more and more than before.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Sounds like not only you can get healthier but also can lose some weight. I'd better do some regular exercise like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. I think so too. I would like to try exercises reguralry in order to stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete