In my summer vacation, I have a lot of plans to be looking forward to enjoy!
First, I will lodge with my club members in Ibaraki for four days. It wil be my first time to go there, so I'm so excited! I wil enjoy it.
Next, I will go back to my hometown for one week. I will meet my junior high school and high school friends. I can't wait to meet them!
In the end of the Augurst, I will see the fireworks in Zushi with last class's member! We went there last year and we had a very nice time♪
In September, I'm going to become 20 years old... Before that, I will enjoy my last teen. So I will got to the pool with FFOC member and last class's member. I'm really looking forward to these because I haven't been the pool for about two years. I think it is not good because we can enjoy it only in summer! However, before I go there, I have to buy a swimsuit and lose my weight... I worry about whether I can do them or not, especially the latter... I will try;-(
In conclusion, I have a lot of nice plan in this summer! Before I become 20 years old, I will make a lot of wonderful memories with my friends:-)
Thank you for your reading☆
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it is important for you to enjoy the summer vacation before you become 20 years old. Let's enjoy our plans such as lodge, Zushi and pool!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice summer!
ReplyDelete