Thursday, April 23, 2009

Environment

Today, I wanna think about "environment."
I watched videos on You Tube about Plastic Bags. One of these videos is that there are a lot of plastic bags on the field. I can't listen because I don't have an earphone, though I feel it's too bad! I've heard that there are plastic bags in the sea and animals eat them of mistakes. It causes them to die... I think it means that human kill animals!!
Nowadays, I move into an apartment and live by myself. Therefore I start Eco-life-style. First, I use Eco-bag. It's very good because garbages aren't increased. Second, I use a tumbler! My tumbler is very cute, and I can save my money because I don't have to buy the plastic bottles! Moreover, I can decrease the garbage of the plastic bottles. It's nice for invironment, I think.
To sum up, I lerned we can save Earth with easy way by these videos and my doing. I want to keep Eco-life-style.

1 comment:

  1. Great! It's really not hard to live a sustainable (eco-friendly) lifestyle. Keep thinking of all the different things you can do every day. (Try shopping for local fruits and vegetables and locally made bread or tofu... Many ways we can save energy and reduce waste!)

    ReplyDelete