Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Introduction

Hello, everyone!My name is Saori Hamagami. Nice to meet you!

I'm from Shizuoka and I live in Futamatagawa, Yokohama by myself now. It is very hard for me because I can't cook(><)

There are a lot of hobbies.
First, I like listening to music. My best music are EXILE, Mr. Children, Backstreet Boys, Ayumi Hamasaki, Dream Comes True, and so on!
Second one is playing basketball! I play it for 6 years from elementary school to junior high school.
Third, I like watching movies. My favorite movies are "The Notebook," "Holiday," Disney movies, and so on. Please tell me your favorite one.

Now, I belong to Ferris Festival Operation Committee. I enjoy it! My members are very good! The festival of the last year was succeeded! So you can expect this year's one.

I want to become friend with you(^^)♪ So please talk to me! I also talk to you.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with cooking!! Find some good recipe books... they can really be wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete