Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm looking forward to...

Next week, I have a lot of plans which is very fun for me! These days, I was so busy because I had a lot of thigs to do,for example, homework, part-time job, club, and so on. However! Thanks to these plans, I will be able to enjoy my days.

First, I will go to Zushi with my last-year's classmate on Monday. I will go there to play beach-valley and fire works. It may be cool for playing them in this season, but we can enjoy because I feel fun when I am with them!

Second, my mother will come my house on Wednesday and we will go to a concert of our favorite group, EXILE next day!! I have been looking forward to it very much!!! It will be held in Yokohama Arena, so it 'll be held near my house. I'm going to enjoy it with my mother.

Next week, it will be June. June is the season of rain. I hate the rainy season because the moisture makes my hair disheveled. So I wanna have a lot of enjoyable events for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fantastic plans!!!
    I also hate rainy days, but I think I should enjoy this season like you!

    ReplyDelete