I would like to live in rural city. For this idea, I have three reasons.
First reason is that I don't like quickly. In city, as this essay said, life moves very quickly. It makes me very tired. I wanna walk in my pace in the streets, but I can't do in the cities. In counties, I can work more slowly. And more, I can do anything slowly. It is very nice for me.
Second one is that I don't like high buildings. They make our world very narrow, so we can't see sky. In countries, there are no high buildings, so we feel wider than cities.
Third one is that there are little shops in countries. In cities, there are many many shops. They make me wanting more things! It is not good for my purse because I waste moneys. In countries, there are not so many shops, so I spend little money for necessary things. It is good! In addition, I can save money and I can spend them in the future.
To sum up, I want to live in countiries. My hometown is country, so I think I will return to my hometown after graduating this college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like rural city, too. Your reasons are almost same. I want to spend the slow life. I think you can save money if you have strong mind.:)
ReplyDeleteI also think city is narrow. Large and big nature is the best place!
I agree! I love the countryside. I don't like tall buildings or rushing around. And when I lived in Kichijoji I spent way too much money every week. I think the crowded city made me nervous and I went shopping to calm down! I spend a lot less money now that I live in Kamakura.
ReplyDeleteI've never thought about your last reason. Yes, certainly I tend to spend more money if there are many shops around.
ReplyDelete