Thursday, June 18, 2009

A time I was lost or scared...

I felt so scared when I had two bad dreams.

One of them is about being killed five years ago. Someone who I don't know tried to kill me. He had a a sword on his hands, his face looked so scared... I couldn't understand why he had to kill me. I felt so scared because I haven't had an experience which I was in danger like this, of course. Then, I woke up. It was about three o'clock a.m. Now I can remember that feeling which I felt then, and I'm so scared then. I got the feeling when I was in real danger like this.

Second one is about "Kanashibari". It is happened during sleeping and to be bound by the ghost... I experienced it some times. Always I had dreamed that I was run after by someone. Then I woke up and I couldn't move because someone (or something) tied me. After a short time, I come to be released. It was so scaring experiences.

Both of these are so bad dreams for me. Maybe I will never forget them forever because they are the least bad things for me in my life!!

2 comments:

  1. You had a bad dream... I can understand your feeling! I have experienced the dream that I was about being killed or was run after by someone. Its deam is very scared. I remembering that still now. I hope you don't have such a bad dream anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have strange dreams and Kanashibari sometimes. My scariest dream was fighting with characters from Dragon Ball and the wall of my bedroom was destroyed.

    I had Kanashibari too much and I became able to distinguish whether it is ghost one or just because my body is tired.

    ReplyDelete