Thursday, July 2, 2009

Waht I did last Friday

Last Friday, Sotestu have had a strike in the morning, but at 6:20, they canceled it.

My apartmen is located on the next to the railway, so I could find it soon after waking up and understand the school was no class. Therefore, I decided to work my part-time job.

I worked for about 3 hours and the half. After that, when I changed my clothes, I found the big big accident... I lost my ring!!!! I serched it everywhere, but I couldn't find it... My colleagues also tried to find it. We moved all things around the place where I changed the closed.

Finally, I tried to serch my clothes again, and then I could find it!!! It was in the cuff of my jeans... I felt so happy!!

After finishing this accident, I felt thankful for my collegues bacause they serched it for me in their short luch time. So I mustn't lost it again for not only me but also them. Thank you, my collegues!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!! You had the really bad accident! But I was eased from your happy ending, too. You mustn't lose your special ling!
    And I'm surprised that you didn't sleep again because of strike. You are nice☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really lucky you found it! Your colleagues sound very nice.

    ReplyDelete