I like the autum for four seasons.
Autum is cool, not hot and not cold. It's nice for me because I hate hot and cold weather!!
Also, we say "Autum of appetite", "Autum of reading", "Autum of sports" and so on. I think Japanese feel autum is the best season to do something. I am the one who feel so because I can do anything which I can't do usually because of the weather. For example, I try to read long novel, play basketball more time than usual, work around my house and so on.
More over, we can enjoy scenes of colored leaves. I think we can enjoy it only in Japan. It's wonderful!!
By the way, it is rainy season now, isn't it? It makes me bad feeling because I don't like rain!! Rainning prevent me from working in the outside smoother than sunny or cloudy day because of an umbrella.
But, I can enjoy the sound of rain in the inside. It makes me composed more.
What do you do when it's rain to change your mood? If you have some nice plan, please tell me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you, Saori!!!! I love autumn too X)
ReplyDeleteI love the smell, wind, foods... anyway autumn is wonderful!
On the other hand, I hate the rayiny season... I become to bother every things and inactive;(
But I have an idea for changing our dismal mood when it is rayiny :p
I suggest you to listen music. Also you have to choose loud and upbeat music! For example rock, R&B, punk and so on..♪
It will make you more being in high spirit and you may enjoy rainny day!
Please try it on :)